Slowly writes text, character-by-character, at the current cursor position in the current term. Accepts an optional rate parameter, in characters per second (default 20). This function does not automatically move to the next line after writing.
- write, so it has the same behaviour. This function delegates to
- concatenate them together into a single string. This function does not support printing multiple objects. You will have to
- This function will not insert a newline after printing.
- newlines (e.g. via the
This function supports writing
- This function will wrap the text when it is longer than the screen width.
- If you would like a trailing newline, consider using textutils.slowPrint instead.
|Slowly writes "Hello, world!" to the current term.|
|Slowly writes "Hello, world!" to the current term, at 5 characters per second.|
textutils.slowWrite("Hello, world!", 5)